Familiarize yourself with the guidelines below for access to school gymnasiums and please ensure all coaches, players and parents aware of these guidelines.
- Access will only be permitted to gymnasiums.
- Spectators will not be permitted at this time.
- No food. Participants should bring their own water bottle, already filled.
- No showers are permitted.
- Masks are mandatory to enter and exit the facility. Masks are not required during the gym activity.
- Maximum 50 permitted, this includes players, coaches and volunteers.
- All participants including coaches, volunteers, etc. will be required to complete a COVID pre-screening and provide contact information for tracing purposes. It is the responsibility of the renter to collect and maintain if Public Health requires. They do not need to submit to HRCE or HRM.
- Participants will be permitted to enter the school ten minutes prior to the scheduled rental time.
- Participants will not be permitted anywhere in the school except for the gymnasium.
- Participants must exit the school as soon as the scheduled time ends. The next group of participants will not be permitted to enter the facility until the gymnasium is completely vacant.
- All groups and organizations are encouraged to make their coaches, players and parents aware of these guidelines.
- Be mindful of signage in the school and always follow the direction of staff.
- Failure to comply with the above may result in forfeiture of future rentals.
Updated on November 7th, 2020